Paper jam issue is one of the common issues with all the printers. Even if you are using an HP printer there is no assurance that you will not face paper jams. This can be caused as a part of your negligence or due to the technical defect in the printer itself. However, Hp customer support number is available for such situations and you can also through the given methods to resolve the paper jam issue with HP printer.
- Switch on the printer and wait for some time to let it cool down.
- Wait till the time printer stops making noise and becomes idle.
- Now open the input tray and load paper into the tray and check if the paper feeds.
- Now realign the paper properly and slide back the input tray.
- Now run a test print for your printer.
- If the printer is printing normally, then the paper jam issue has been resolved. If in case the issue is still there and the printer is not printing, then move to the next procedure given below.
- Switch on the printer and slide the input tray.
- Now remove the loose paper from the input tray.
- Remove the jammed paper gently from the printer.
- Now check the tray thoroughly if there is any torn paper left or if any foreign object is there.
- Slide back the input tray and move to the back of the printer.
- Keeping the printer on removing the power cord from the printer as well as remove all the attached cables and USB.
- Check the printer lid for any foreign objects or torn paper.
- Remove all the paper gently from the printer and make sure there should be no pieces left.
- Now pull out the cleanout door and check if there is any jammed paper in the printer.
- Check the duplexer as well for any jammed paper or foreign object stuck.
- Now plug the power cord and all the cables back to the printer.
- After this turn on the printer and run a test print to check if the issue has been resolved.
Call at the Hp printer support number +1-800-329-1074 if you are still facing paper jam issues with your HP printer. The technicians will get in touch with you to provide you with the best solutions instantly.